Euro-Pro Shark EP722 & EP722H Filter Kit
This is the replacement filter kit for the Euro-Pro Shark Power Pet EP722, and EP722H canister vacuum cleaners. GoVacuum has written detailed instructions below explaining how to replace all of these 3 filters, and even included diagrams to help you. Each kit includes the following filters;
- 1 Square shaped true Dust Cup Pleated HEPA Filter
- 1 Square shaped Pre-motor foam washable motor filter
- 1 Rectangular Micro-Exhaust filter.
The foam motor filters are washable, however after several washings it's imperative to replace the filter as it starts to deteriorate. Also ensure the filter is 100% completely dry before installing back into the Shark canister. The HEPA Filter is recommended to be changed every 6 to 12 months depending on how often the vacuums is used. The pleated HEPA filter MAY NOT be washed, however the life of the HEPA filter may be prolonged by using a high pressurized air compressor (preferably outdoors!) to release any of the fine dust particles that are lodged in the pleats. The HEPA filter is designed to capture microscopic airborne allergens such as dust mites, dust mite droppings, pet dander, pollen, and other airborne allergens that may cause Asthma and allergy sufferers problems.
All 3 filters are genuine EuroPro Shark Parts, and can only be purchased as a filter kit, and are not sold individually. Euro-Pro Shark Part Numbers; XFM722, EU-18095, or 18095. These filters are designed to fit the Shark Power Pet Canister Model EP722, and EP722H. Instructions On How to Clean & Change The Dust Cup Filter
After each use - always remove the filter debris screen from the HEPA dust cup filter, then vigorously "Tap Clean" HEPA filter until no more dust can be removed.
Changing the Pre-Motor Filter on the Shark Power Pet EP744
- Push the Power On/Off switch to the “OFF” position to disconnect the
- Remove the flexible hose.
- Remove the dust cup by lifting the dust cup handle. (See Illustration below)
- 4. Take the HEPA dust cup filter out of the dust cup, do not let dust fall out
of dust cup.
- Dispose of the dust inside the dust cup.
- Separate the debris screen from the HEPA filter cartridge by grasping the debris screen with one hand and the filter frame with the other and pull apart .
- Vigorously “TapClean” the HEPA dust cup filter on a hard surface until no more dust is observed falling out from between the pleats of the filter.
Changing the Shark EP744 Micro-Exhaust Filter
- Lift dust cup handle to remove the dust cup.
- Remove the filter from the filter grill (See Illustration Below)
- Replace with a new filter and reinstall in vacuum.
- Remove the exhaust filter grill by pulling the locking tabs towards you.
- Remove the used micro-exhaust filter.
- Insert a new micro-exhaust filter and replace the filter grill.
Both the pre-motor and
the micro exhaust filters should be
replaced every 3-6 months or sooner if
All filters should be
checked regularly for signs of damage,
preferable after each cleaning task.
The filters must be replaced
immediately if they become damaged.
Always disconnect the vacuum from
the electrical outlet when checking the