During the early 2000s, a Portuguese businessman found himself desperate to help his son breathe more easily at home. His son had severe respiratory allergies that flared up often and made it difficult for him to be active, play and even sleep comfortably. Frustrated that no doctor could help reduce the frequency of his son's allergy attacks, he began to research environmental allergies on his own and created the prototype for the first AirFree air sanitizer based on that research. This air purifier was tested for years at a laboratory in Portugal, and in 2004, was finally ready for sale. Today, AirFree air sanitizers are sold all over the world and help people breathe easier at home and at work.
The effectiveness of AirFree air sanitizers has been verified by dozens of independent laboratories, which have confirmed that the models in the AirFree collection are capable of eliminating 99.9 percent of all environmental organisms from the air. Under real working conditions, the AirFree air purifiers consistently lower levels of bacteria, mold, mildew, pollen, dust mites and pet dander by at least 90 percent. The air sanitizers are even capable of eliminating the smell of tobacco smoke from indoor settings. Best of all, the models work quickly and can begin to make a noticeable improvement in air quality in as little as 15 minutes.
Featuring a patented technology not found in any other purifier, AirFree air sanitizers do not include filters, so there's no need for regular maintenance. With no moving parts included in their design, the air purifiers are completely noiseless and very reliable. Because of their sleek, modern appearance and state-of-the-art technology, AirFree air purifiers have won numerous design awards and are sure to enhance the look of your home.
Safety and eco-consciousness are the top concern at AirFree, which is why the manufacturer includes a warning sensor that instantly alerts homeowners if an air sanitizer is installed improperly and not working correctly as a result. The air purifier also removes ozone from the air, a stark contrast to other air sanitizers, which actually produce ozone and can negatively impact the environment. Energy efficient, the air purifiers consume less power than a 6-watt light bulb, and they also give off no charged ions.
Compact, stylish and incredibly effective, AirFree air sanitizers are recommended by doctors, parents and allergy sufferers alike. Shop the entire AirFree air purifier collection here at GoVacuum.com.Features
- Higher capacity: Airfree exclusive TSS technology destroys 99.99% of all microrganism, achieving an average of 90% room microorganism reduction confirmed by independent tests made in real working conditions
- Faster performance - Microorganism reduction starts 15 minutes after Airfree is plugged in.
- Exclusive blue anti-stress light - totally adjustable, or simply switched off
- Maintenance Free - No expensive filters to replace.
- Award-winning Design.
- Patented technology an Airfree exclusive.
- Ozone Reduction Technology: reduces indoor ozone whereas most air purifiers in the market generate it.
- New user-friendly warning sensor: Airfree''s state of the art sensor warns users if their unit is improperly installed.