Item Code: 745859002408
Availability: In stock
IQAir HealthPro Compact Air Purifier Light Gray/White 7679
IQ Air has manufactured the finest air purifiers offering the best in filtration for almost half a century.
In situations when interior space is at a premium, the IQAir Health Pro Compact Air Purifier delivers the best allergy filtration system money can buy in a streamlined compact, but still-power full filtration unit. The compact IQAir HealthPro Compact Air Purifier can handle any task that the full-size IQ Air air purifier with HEPA filtration excels at. It is offers the same health preserving benefits that all of the IQAir Health Pro Series air purifiers do.
The IQAir Health Pro Compact Air Purifier is equipped with a powerful H.E.P.A. filter designed to screen out the pet dander, dust mites,pollen and mold particles that create unhealthy indoor pollution and aggravates allergies. Allergy sufferers can expect experience noticeable relief and reduced symptoms as the IQAir purifier system filters a minimum of 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns or larger.
The Health Pro Compact Air Purifier is super quiet hanks to a double-walled encasement placing the fan squarely in its center. Its compact innovative design makes it user-friendly. The IQAir Health Pro Compact Air Purifier comes complete with lots of standard equipment and accessories, including: an HEPA filter, remote control unit control unit and instructional owner’s manual, four casters and a 10 foot power cord.
IQ Air Health Pro Compact Air Purifier Specific Details and Features
- Modular tower silhouette easily snaps open to allow easy filter access
- Equipped with an energy-efficient high-quality Red Label fan using as little as 27 watts of power on low speeds and costing only pennies per day to run.
- Powerful motor requires minimal maintenance
- Remote Control Batteries included
- Arrives with a guaranteed performance certificate
- Hyper HEPA filtration for the ultimate allergy trigger control
- Cleanses and Purifies indoor air without using possibly unsafe methods such as ozone generation, ionization, or ultraviolet radiation