Power nozzles are vacuum cleaner attachments that are used to clean the nooks of the room where the hose and wands cannot reach. It is also useful to remove the dirt and debris from upholstery and furniture. This is one the accessories that come along with all models and brands of vacuum cleaners. A few of the leading brands of vacuums include Eureka, Hoover, Rainbow, Bissell, Dirt Devil and many more.
How to remove the power-nozzle in Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner
If you want to replace the belt of this brand of vacuum or clean the brush or store the vacuum, the power nozzle has to be removed. Let’s see how to take apart the power-nozzle.
• Press down the tab where the wand is attached to the plastic suction pipe. Gently pull the metal pipe away from this handle.
• Now press the tab to remove the power nozzle footplate and pull the wand free. So now you have three parts removed – the wand, suction pipe and wand.
• Using a flat-head screwdriver, flip the footplate over so the base points up. Remove the plastic plate from the underside of the footplate and keep it aside.
• Open the belt cover to gain access to the belt and brush. Lift the brush out of the footplate and unhook the belt from the brush and axle. Now you can clean the brush, replace the belt or simply store the power-nozzle.
You can get the replacements for all brands of vacuum cleaners from GoVacuum.com. This is a place where you can different types of vacuum cleaners available at reasonable prices.
$103.49This Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Fits Most central vacuum Kits with a cord running from your power nozzle to the Hose.
Fits central vacuum units and kits for:
and many others
- All steel chromed beater bar allows for less pet and Human Hair to get tangled
- Geared belt with rest button to protect the motor. Thebeater bar will instantly stop if accidentally jammed.
- Easy to reach under the beds, or furniture with a low profile
- At 5,000 r.p.m. this Roller Brush provides Top cleaning performanceLearn More
- Power cord that is 45 inches long with two pronged polarity plug.
- 12 inch Wide Cleaning Path
- Big On / Off foot pedal switch
- 2 sided Edge cleaning design
- Non-marring set of four soft wheels
- Soft Rubber wrap-around bumper to protect your baseboard and furniture
59136162 Flair S2220-- Replacement Power Nozzle, Electric Carpet Attachment Replacement Assembly, Complete, Fully Assembled.
Hoover Flair S2220 Replacement Power Nozzle Assembly Complete
This is a genuine Hoover S2220-- Flair Stick Vacuum replacement power nozzle assembly complete, fully assembled, and ready to install.
Includes all new power nozzle motor, Part 59136165, Replacement Belt Part 59136167, and replacement Brushroll, or Roller Brush assembly part 59136163, as well as all other internal components.
Purchasing the power brush unit fully may make more sense if you more then one of the above parts needs replacing. Fits Hoover Flair Stick Vacuum Model (Red Color) S2220, S2220900, S2220-900, and S2220--. Genuine Hoover Part number 59136162Learn More
$19.99This is a Hoover Part Number 46521021 Cord Spectrum PWR Nozzle Assembly T Shapped 3 Wire for S3595 Learn More
$19.99This is a Hoover Part Number 46321009 Cord Assembly Power Nozzle T Shaped 2 Wire For S3585 Learn More
$20.00Hoover Canister Vacuum Cleaner Power Nozzle 2 Pin Male Cord. Fits: Model S3765-040 Learn More
$29.82Works With: Hoover F5000 Series Hoover F6000 Series Hoover F7000 Series Hoover F8000 Series Hoover 91001003 Hoover H-91001003 Description:Hoover Upright Steam Cleaner Carpet Extractor Turnine Nozzle Attachment. Air Driven Spinninning Rotating Scrub Brush For Upholstery, Staire, Cars, RVs, Boats. Fits Models: Hoover F5000 Series, Hoover F6000 Series, Hoover F7000 Series, Hoover F8000 Series 91001003 H-91001003 Learn More