ProTeam ProCare 15XP Upright Vacuums
Availability: In stock
More Upright Vacuums by:
- The ProCare has a LONGER HOSE with 2 1/2 feet more reach due to hose length and straight wand. The resilient new wand, made of durable ABS plastic with less restriction points, will cut down on time-consuming clogs.
- The operating switch has been moved to the top of the handle for easier user access.
- The new over-molded handle has a comfortable ergonomic style with softer grip. The handle weight is now 20% lighter due to tool changes and a new polycarbonate handle.
- A strain relief has been included and is EASILY SERVICEABLE with nothing more than a flathead screwdriver - one third the tools are needed with half of the effort!
- The tool dock has been moved to the back of the vacuum, where it is more centrally located for EASE OF USE and takes extra weight off the hanlde.
- A convenient BAG COVER RELEASE button has been added to ensure SECURE latching.
- When replacing the bag lock out switch, removing the whole bag housing is no longer required as only one screw is involved making it EASY to repair.
- The integrated HEPA after filter now comes as a standard feature.
- The bag housing hose connection has a "simplified friction fit conneciton", making it more serviceable, as it requires less parts.
- Several improvements to the cord include: an additional 3 feet of working length, flexible in nature making it EASIER TO WORK WITH. A quick release CORD DROP has also been added to simplify unwinding the cord for operator convenience.
- Power: 1600 W / 120 V
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Airflow: 96 CFM
- Sound: 77 dv (decibels)
- Static lift: 72"
- Intercept Micro Filter
Rating: (0 Review)