Request a Fedex Return Label
If your order was above $25, please fill out the following form, and a FedEx return label will be emailed to you. Please note that if the return is your fault (ordered wrong product, or you didn't like the product) GoVacuum will deduct the cost of the return label from your refund. Also if the merchandise is received back and the product has been used, a 10% restocking fee will also be deducted from your refund. If the order date is past our 15 day return policy, the request will be denied.
- You may take the package with the printed label to any FedEx/Kinkos location, or drop it in any FedEx drop box. There is an additional $8 dollar fee to schedule a pick up from FedEx.
- If you would like to schedule a pick up, GoVacuum will deduct the $8 fee from the price of your return. If you want a scheduled pick up, please indicate the date and time the package will be ready.
- Please make sure that the original invoice, or a photo copy is included with the package. GoVacuum will not be able to process your return without a copy of the invoice included.
- You WILL need to add the reason why you are returning the merchandise. All requests without a reason for return will be rejected, and we will not send you a return label.
- If the mistake was ours, (damaged product, we shipped the wrong product) all shipping costs will be paid by GoVacuum.
- If the mistake was yours, (product was ordered incorrectly, you didn't like the product, you didn't need the product, or you changed your mind) GoVacuum will deduct the cost of the return shipment, plus a 10% restocking fee if the item was either opened, used, or not in its original condition (the item can not be sold as new).
- We do request that this label be used only for large orders
- If any order below $25 is shipped back using this label, instead of using the
- , GoVacuum WILL recover all charges paid for return shipping, regardless of whether or not is was our fault