$103.49This Central Vacuum Power Nozzle Fits Most central vacuum Kits with a cord running from your power nozzle to the Hose.
Fits central vacuum units and kits for:
and many others
- All steel chromed beater bar allows for less pet and Human Hair to get tangled
- Geared belt with rest button to protect the motor. Thebeater bar will instantly stop if accidentally jammed.
- Easy to reach under the beds, or furniture with a low profile
- At 5,000 r.p.m. this Roller Brush provides Top cleaning performanceLearn More
- Power cord that is 45 inches long with two pronged polarity plug.
- 12 inch Wide Cleaning Path
- Big On / Off foot pedal switch
- 2 sided Edge cleaning design
- Non-marring set of four soft wheels
- Soft Rubber wrap-around bumper to protect your baseboard and furniture
$249.00This 30 foot crush proof direct connect central vacuum hose fits Beam, Vacuflo, Eureka, MD central vac systems.30 foot direct connect cvac hose ships at no cost! Learn More
$350.00This Rugmaster kit fits most central vacuums like beam, nutone, hayden, electrolux, and many more. Learn More
$29.494-Piece Central Vacuum Accessory Set - Color May Very Learn More
$529.95p>Hayden has emerged as the leader in manufacturing of central vacuum systems and their SuperVac Power Units boast of improved filter systems and quieter operation. The Hayden SV5000 is designed for homes that are less than 5,000 square feet. The SuperVac’s cyclonic separator cone and a high efficiency cloth filter is what separates dirt from the air with maximum efficiency. The top section self contains the heavy duty bypass motor and its overall design and power provides sustained cleaning power, and easy maintenance. Its dirt receptacle needs to be replaced 2-3 times every year.
Just as central heating and air conditioning systems have gained prominence over the years, the usage of central vacuum cleaners have increased too, mainly because they are convenient to use, easy to install and there are no messy bags to deal with. They even increase the value of your home. The central vacuum unit, pipes and inlets, and vacuum hose and accessories are the various parts of the central vacuum system. If you want to find one for your home, please browse through the products on offer at GoVacuum.com. The site features a number of central vacuuming systems and also spares and replacement parts for your existing vacuum cleaning system.
Product Features: • 550 Air Watt • 128" Maximum Vacuum (Water Lift) • 114 CFM Maximum Air Flow • Self-Cleaning Cloth + Paper Bag for filtration • Recommended for homes less than 5,000 square feet