- Straight suction vacuum with parquet floor brush, turbo head -versatile for use on floors and carpet
- S-Class filtration, 3 on-board tools, lighter and more compact than the Sebo C2.1 and C1.1 vacuums
- Durable, powerful performance, but super quiet: 1250 watt motor at 63 decibels
- High-quality telescopic tubes with convenient handle-height adjustment for cleaning high and low
- 26 ft. operating range and 15 ft. retractable power cord, easy-to-change brushes, bags and filters
Details: SEBO air belt K2 canister vacuum cleaners are light, compact, durable, and powerful with a furniture protecting bumper system, clever tool storage, and easy bag changes. SEBO air belt K2 canister vacuums are for those who want the quality and durability that come with a SEBO vacuum, but who are willing to sacrifice some of the features found in the SEBO C series models. The vacuums in the K series are SEBOs lightest canisters, and offer good cleaning power, quiet operation and specialized on-board tools. The SEBO S-Class Filtration System guarantees that dirt is picked up and filtered through a 3-layer filter bag, electrostatic microfilter, and exhaust filter inside the vacuum cleaner. Any vacuum cleaners meeting the S-Class standards are equivalent to meeting HEPA requirements to filter out 99.97% of pollens, household dust, dust mites and other allergens as small as 0.3 micrometers in size. For particles 1 micrometer and larger, the filtration rate is 100%. Onboard tools include crevice tool, flat upholstery nozzle and dusting brush. Color: Burgundy ABS Plastice. Weight: 11 lbs. Warranty: Manufacturer guaranteed for 3 years on non-wear parts, 5 years on motor and 1 year on labor for vacuums used in private households.
showing - of reviews
We've made returns easy! If you're looking to return or exchange an item you purchased directly at GoVacuum.com, just visit returns.govacuum.com and let us know you're wanting a return or exchange and shortly thereafter we'll email you an return authorization number and a prepaid return label so there's there's no cost to you whatsoever!
48 Continental States Policy (excludes Hawaii & Alaska)-
GoVacuum is proud to be the leading discount vacuum cleaner website that offers free shipping to our customers. We also offer a 30 day in home trial for most all new products we sell. *(see below for exclusions) In the event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it and we will even pay the return shipping fee back to us and there's no restocking fee! *(see below for exclusions)
This is the most consumer friendly return and shipping policy in the vacuum industry today. Paired with a 99% customer satisfaction rating from over 50,000 customer reviews, plus toll-free phone and chat support 7 days a week- makes GoVacuum the best place to purchase your vacuum related products from.
We've even streamlined the return process to make is as easy as 1... 2... 3...
You have 60 days from the original purchase date to return your purchase back to us. For a full refund of your purchase price.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam & US Virgin Islands Policy-
The shipping rate to your area is listed above. Please note: We will not provide a return shipping label in the event you are you are returning your purchase, furthermore you are responsible for the return shipping cost back to us. We also offer a 30 day in home trial for most all new products we sell. *(see below for exclusions) In the event you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return itthere's no restocking fee! *(see below for exclusions)
You have 30 days from the original purchase date to return your purchase back to us. For a full refund of your purchase price.
- Outlet, open stock, refurbished, reconditioned and used items have a 30 day return and exchange policy *(except for products listed below)
- Miele rotary iron, bidets, water filtering products and all commercial machines (vacuums, burnishers, carpet extractors, etc.)- these items are not returnable (in the event they are defective we will work with you on having it replaced, repaired or exchanged as per the manufactures warranty).
- Heaters have a 14 day return and exchange policy
- Used bags, filters & roller brushes can't be returned for sanitary reason
- A restocking fee up to 35% will be applied to machines that are heavily used, shows signs of accidental, misuse or abuse by the consumer. All machines should be returned in like new condition, with the original packaging, manuals, attachments, accessories and in the original box to avoid a restocking fee.
In the event an item is defective or non working we might offer an exclusion on a case by case basis, please contact us in the event this happens.
Please include a copy of the original invoice to ensure your receive credit and ship your return to:
14500G Lee Rd.
Chantilly, VA 20151
Have a question about our return policy? Feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
GoVacuum's Order Tracking System:
Track any order that's been shipped from GoVacuum here. Orders that were shipped by UPS, FedEx, or The United States Postal Serice may tracked below. If you did not receive the shipment confirmation email, please send us an email, or give us a call, we're happy to help and provide the tracking information over the phone.