Eureka Style MM Might Mite MicroFiltration Permium Vacuum Bags
- This is a 10 package of premium generic replacement vacuum bags by ZVac. This replaces the original OEM Eureka Style MM Micro-Filtration vacuum bags & replaces part numbers 60296C, 60295B, 60295A, 60295C
- Premium generic vacuum bags fits these series of Eureka vacuums: Eureka Mighty Mite 3690, 3680, 3670, Canister Series including 3630A, 3621A , 3620A, 3624A & other vacuums using Style MM Micro-Filtration vacuum bags
- Fits these models: 3632A, 3651A, 3670D, 3670G-3, 3672B, 3675A, 3680A, 3682B, 3684D-1, 3685A, 3640A, 3651AM, 3670E, 3670G-4, 3672B-1, 3676A, 3680A-1, 3682D, 3684D-2, 3685B, 3631A,3650A,3670B,3670G-2,3672A-1, 3674A, 3679B ,3682A, 3684D, 3684F-1
- Also Fits These Models: 3641B, 3670A, 3670G-1, 3672A, 3673B, 3679A, 3680B-1, 3684B, 3684F, S3681A, S3681A-1, S3681D-1, S3686D-1, SC3683A, S3681B-1, S3686A, S3686E, SC3683A-2, S3681B, S3681D-2, S3686D-2, SC3683A-1, S3681B-2, S3686B, S3686E-1, SC3684A, S3681D, S3686D, S3686E-2
- This is a premium generic product made by ZVac. This is not an OEM product and is not covered under any manufacturer's warranty. ZVac is not affiliated with the manufacturer
These Eureka style bags from ZVac are designed to give you a high quality product at a fraction of the manufacturer’s cost. The bags are made with heavy duty materials that meet OEM standards and won’t rip or tear. With vacuum bags needing replacement regularly, it makes sense to opt for a generic product with superior performance standards. These micro-lined bags filter 99.7% of airborne particles from recirculation, making them essential for those with allergies or asthma. They are comparable to Eureka parts 60295, 60296, and 60297 at a great value. Each bag is hypoallergenic and ecofriendly. This product includes 10 bags designed in the US for compatibility with Eureka models 3670A, 3670G, 3671A-1, 3672A, 3672B, 3673A, 3676A, 3676B, 3679A, 3679B, 3682A, 3682B, 3682D, 3684A, 3684B, 3685A, 3685B and Sanitaire Mighty Mite models SC3683, S3689, S3681B-1, S3681, and SC3683A.