Sebo Automatic X7 Upright Vacuum (Red) with no Brush-Mode Button or Headlight
Sebo makes one of the best upright vacuums on the market today and the updated X series lives up to their tradition. This vacuum if full of features that no other company can offer. It carries a 7/5/5 manufacturers warranty and a lifetime warranty on the belt.
- Three-step, Hospital-grade Filtration: Featuring an S-class or optional HEPA pre-motor microfilter, a three-layer Ultra Bag, and an electrostatic exhaust microfilter, all in a tightly sealed casing. This system provides long-lasting filtration with smooth airflow, excellent suction performance, and meets the special demands of users with allergies or asthma
- Full Bag or Clog Light with Automatic Shut Off: When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, the red "bag full or clog" warning light illuminates, the vacuum automatically shuts off after 30 seconds, and then the warning light starts continuously flashing. This feature prevents overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow
- Automatic Height Adjustment, from Hard Floors to Carpets: The electronic controller adjusts the power head up or down to the appropriate brush height, providing optimal cleaning of both carpets and hard floors. The "sealing strip," located behind the brush roller, improves hard floor cleaning performance by channeling the airflow and preventing debris kickback
- Instant-use Wand and Suction Hose: The integrated instant-use wand and suction hose are always ready. Just pull out either tool, or both together, to clean hard-to-reach corners, edges and crevices. The wand and hose together have an eight-foot reach. The suction hose is ideal for cleaning furniture. And an optional nine-foot extension hose is available, which creates a total hose length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs. Choose from a range of optional attachments that can be fitted
- Brush Adjustment Indicator Lights: Two green lights, one for "up" and one for "down," illuminate to indicate when the power head is in the process of adjusting brush height to the proper cleaning level. Optimal cleaning effectiveness occurs when both lights are off
showing - of reviews