ZVac Central Vacuum Pipe & Inlet Installation Kit with 75 Feet of Pipes & Wires Pre-Packaged with Wall Plates, Elbows, Brackets, Couplers & Sweep Ts Compatible with Central Vacuum NuTone, Beam & More
- Includes - (3) - Standard Inlet Faceplate, (3) - Inlet Mounting Bracket, (3) - Short 90 Elbow, (9) - Sweep 90 Elbow, (6) - 45 Degree Elbow, (2) - Sweep T, (9) - Stop Coupler, (75) - Feet of Vacuum Pipe and Wire, (75) - Feet of Vacuum Wire
- Fits All Brands And Makes And Models Using 2" OD Pipe (the Standard Since 1974 In The Usa). Works In New And Existing Home Construction And Fits As Compatible Replacement For Nutone, Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Hp Vacuflo, Hayden, Broan, Electrolux, Honeywell, Canavac, Riccar, Simplicity, Imperium, Md, Zvac, Cyclovac & All Other Brands!
- Installing A Central Vacuum System Is A Project Any Weekend Warrior Can Tackle. The Pre-packaged Standard White Inlet Kit With Pipe Includes Everything You Need To Install One Inlet. We Recommend One Inlet Per 700 Square Feet. Standard Inlets Are Wired With Low Voltage Wiring And Are To Be Used With Standard Hoses, Standard On/off Hoses, Or A Pigtail Electric Hose.
- Top Quality Central Vacuum Accessories And Installation Parts Includes Pipe, Fittings & Central Vacuum Wall Plates - All Are Developed And Made In North America By The Zvac Central Vacuum Engineers Of Chantilly, Virginia In America!
- This All In One Central Vacuum Kit Is Enough To Cover Up To 700 Sqft Of A Home (actual Coverage Size Will Vary Depending Upon Home Layout And Locations Of Central Vacuum Inlets). This Rough In Kit By Zvac Does Not Require Oversize Shipping Rates As Most Others Do! You Can Always Buy More Inlets And Fittings If Needed. This Zvac Install Kit Uses Standard Central Vacuum Piping, Fittings And Inlets That Are To Astm F2158 Standards.
The ultimate all in one central vacuum rough-in kit so your home can have a central vac easily installed. If you're thinking about installing a built-in central vacuum cleaning system, then look no further! ZVac the makers of the best central vacuum cleaning systems on the market today bring you the all in one ZVac central vacuum installation kit that works with all new brands including: Aggresor, Air King, Airstream, AirVac, Allegro, Astrovac, Beam, Broan, Cana-Vac, Centralux, Cirrus, Dirt Devil, DrainVac, DuoVac, DustCare, Easy-Flo, Electrolux, Eureka, Frigidaire, Hayden, Honeywell, Hoover, Husky, Imperium, MD, Nadair, NuTone, PowerStar, Pullman-Holt, Riccar, Royal, Simplicity, Vacuflo, Vacumaid.
This kit has 75 feet of pipe and is enough for standard 3 central vac inlets. The Kit includes:
- (3) - Standard Inlet Faceplate
- (3) - Inlet Mounting Bracket
- (3) - Short 90 Elbow
- (9) - Sweep 90 Elbow
- (6) - 45 Degree Elbow
- (2) - Sweep T
- (9) - Stop Coupler
- (75) - Feet of Vacuum Pipe and Wire
- (75) - Feet of Vacuum Wire
This all in one central vacuum kit is enough to cover up to 2100/b sqft of a home (actual coverage size will vary depending upon home layout and locations of central vacuum inlets). This rough in kit by ZVac does not require oversize shipping rates as most others do! You can always buy more inlets and fittings if needed. This ZVac install kit uses standard central vacuum piping, fittings and inlets that are to ASTM F2158 standards.
NOTE: Never use schedule 40 pipe for installing a central vacuum system!
showing - of reviews